When it comes to dining, downtown Auburn offers an array of amazing restaurants. Though the area may be best known for the university, its food is also award-worthy. However, going out to eat when you have children can take a toll on your wallet. If you’re looking to find a restaurant that also offers specials and discounts on children’s meals, you’ve got several excellent options. Whether you’re craving tacos, pizza, burgers, wings, or more, you can take heart—and a delicious bite—from these family-friendly restaurant specials in downtown Auburn.
- What: Stave away the beginning of a boring week with this Tacorita special. Instead of staying home and eating the usual, take your kids to get some terrific tacos. Even better, Tacorita is offering a deal where your kids can eat…for free! Sounds like a memorable Monday meal.
- Where: 138 N College St.
- When: Monday nights.
- What: Ever find yourself crazing a fresh, cheesy slice of pizza? We bet the rest of your family has experienced the same thing. That, or a desire for calzones, salads, or hoagies, which Mellow Mushroom also makes. Well, they can sweeten the appeal even more: for every adult meal you add to your order, you can receive a $0.99 kid’s meal. Children can enjoy mac-and-cheese, French bread pizza, meatball and mozzarella sticks, and more.
- Where: 128 N College St.
- When: Every Tuesday from 4-9 p.m.
Moe’s Southwest Grill
- What: At Moe’s Southwest Grill, you can take kids aged 12 and younger to go and get their own fantastic free meals. Options include kid’s quesadillas, burritos, and tacos. Limitations do apply—you must buy one $5 adult meal in order to obtain a free kid’s meal. Luckily, if you’re eating out with family, this shouldn’t be troublesome at all with Moe’s family-friendly restaurant specials in downtown Auburn.
- Where: 114 W Magnolia Ave.
- When: Every Tuesday.
- What: Have a hankering for a hamburger? How about a cheeseburger? Every week, Cheeburger Cheeburgers hosts a Kids’ Night! There, kids 12 and under can eat for free. Two kids may eat for free per adult meal on the ticket. Children’s entrees include a grilled cheese, a chicken breast sandwich, and of course, burgers!
- Where: 160 N College St.
- When: Every Sunday from 4 p.m. until closing.
With all of these wonderful places, family-friendly restaurant specials in downtown Auburn will make your night out both tasty and affordable. Plus, they offer plenty of variety. This Monday, Tuesday, or Sunday, you can take advantage of these discounted and free local children’s meals. Which restaurants are on your agenda?
For those looking to make Auburn their home, Ryan Roberts can help you find your dream property—or sell the one you own. Plus, if you’re hoping to buy or sell in the Opelika and Lake Martin areas as well, he has you covered. Simply call him at (334) 750-9872 or email him at [email protected]. To see more local properties, restaurants, or events, don’t forget to check our blog.