Ryan Roberts, a Gadsden, Alabama, native and lifelong Auburn fan has been helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in the “Loveliest Village on the Plains,” Lee County and Lake Martin for several years. Ryan moved to Auburn in 2004 to attend Auburn University and never looked back. Before pursuing his dream of becoming a Realtor, Ryan worked for Capstone Development where he attained extensive knowledge in real estate development, marketing and property management.
Ryan and his wife, Ashlyn, live in Auburn with their two children, Owen and Tillman, and their two dogs, Miller and Lucy. Ryan is ready and able to assist both buyers and sellers in all facets of their real estate needs, including relocation. He is dedicated to his clients and does what it takes to see transactions through to fruition. Ryan’s experience in marketing and sales prior to his real estate career sets him apart in providing his clients with unmatched expertise.
In the real estate business, Ryan enjoys working with a diverse group of buyers and sellers. Ryan treats each client with personal care and wants his clientele to be comfortable and confident throughout their home searches or listing processes and delighted when closing on their homes. This personal attention quickly made Ryan one of Auburn’s top producing agents.
Ryan is a member of Lee County Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors. He also serves on the Lee County Association of Realtors Board of Directors as Treasurer, on the Alabama Association of Realtors Board of Directors, and the Lee County Association of Realtors Community Service Committee. Ryan has been blessed with accolades and awards throughout his real estate career starting in 2013 when he won Lee County Association of Realtors’ Rookie of the Year award. Ryan’s additional accolades include:
- 2013 Berkshire Hathaway Leading Edge Society Award
- 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent Award
- 2nd Sales Professional for Berkshire Hathaway in the state of Alabama during the 1st quarter of 2019
- 2nd Sales Professional for Berkshire Hathaway in the state of Alabama during the 2nd quarter of 2017 and 2018
- 2nd Sales Professional for Berkshire Hathaway in the state of Alabama during the 3rd quarter of 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2018.
- 2nd Sales Professional for Berkshire Hathaway in the state of Alabama during the 4th quarter for 2016 and 2018.
- 3rd Sales Professional for Berkshire Hathaway in the state of Alabama during the 2nd quarter for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- The Chairman’s Circle Award from 2013-2018
- The 5 Year Legend Award in 2018
- Lee County Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year Award 2018
- Lee County Association of Realtors Board of Directors since 2015
- Lee County Association of Realtors Top 5 Producer since 2014
While Ryan prides himself on his awards, what brings him the most fulfillment is making lifelong relationships with his clients and helping them achieve their real estate goals.
Call Ryan Roberts today at 334-750-9872 and let his professionalism, dedication and enthusiasm go to work for you!