It’s the last day of 2018! This past year has been an eventful one, and it wouldn’t be New Year’s Eve without some time for reflection. As we look back on this past year and look forward to what’s to come, we are recalling Ryan Roberts’ Top 10 blogs of 2018. Enjoy!
- “Real Estate Terminology: 10 Home Types Defined,” January 22, 2018. You may have heard phrases thrown around like “single-family home” and “tiny house,” but what do they really mean? Read more.
- “Saugahatchee Creek Blueway Project will Bring Kayaking Opportunities to Auburn,” February 15, 2018. With construction going on seemingly around every corner in Auburn and Opelika lately, plans are also in place to make a section of the area accessible by water. Read more.
- “The She Shed vs. the Man Cave,” April 30, 2018. Sometimes we all need a little space to ourselves. Cue the “she shed” and the “man cave.” Read more.
- “6 Strategies for Paying Off Your Mortgage Early,” May 29, 2018. While paying off your m mortgage one day is a dream of many, paying off your mortgage early is even better. Read more.
- “How 3D-Printed Housing Could Help Families in Poverty Worldwide,” July 9, 2018. With homelessness and inadequate housing a problem not just on American soil, it’s no wonder organizations like New Story and ICON want to make a difference, staring with 3D-printed housing for impoverished families. Read more.
- “Technology You Can Use to Reduce Your Utility Costs,” July 23, 2018. Besides altering your habits, you can use eco-friendly technologies to reduce your utility costs. Read more.
- “Auburn City Ranks 6th in Best Alabama School Districts,” August 30, 2018. If you’re sending your kids to Auburn City Schools, or if you’re thinking about moving to the area, then you’ll be pleased to note that Auburn City ranks 6th among Alabama’s best school districts, as compiled by Niche.com. Read more.
- “Inside Auburn Traditions: Rolling Toomer’s Corner,” September 20, 2018. Rich in tradition, Auburn University offers a number of beloved celebratory rituals—the most famous of which is rolling Toomer’s Corner. Read more.
- “Roberts’ Reno: Recently-Remodeled Roberts Home Will Appear on the Loveliest Village Christmas Tour of Homes,” November 26, 2018. There’s no better feeling than when hard work pays off, and getting to show off the fruits of your labor is just the cherry on top! Read more.
- “Forbes: Auburn Is the Best Place to Retire in Alabama in 2018,” December 11, 2018. To those who are thinking about settling down in this fantastic town, here are some of the many reasons why Auburn has earned its spot as an idyllic place for retirees, students and people of all ages. Read more.
Ryan Roberts’ top 10 blogs of 2018 remind us what a year it has been! In 2019, we look forward to continuing to serve the Lee County community via our blog and services. Happy New Year!
For your real estate needs in Auburn, Opelika and Lake Martin, call Ryan today at 334-750-9872, or visit www.ryanrobertsrealtor.com/contact.